-
Senior Member
registered user
D-LINK NETWORK CARD
I have a D-Link NIC (DFE-530TX rev.c), which Debian doesn't recognize. Knoppix does, though. Is there a file that holds the name of each driver in use? How can I find out which driver knoppix uses so that I can select it in plain old Debian
-
Re: D-LINK NETWORK CARD
Hi,

Originally Posted by
jacksonon
I have a D-Link NIC (DFE-530TX rev.c), which Debian doesn't recognize. Knoppix does, though.
Is there a file that holds the name of each driver in use? How can I find out which driver knoppix uses so that I can select it in plain old Debian

it has a RTL8169 chipset? Then (for a 2.6 kernel) you can add a file in the /etc/modprobe.d/ directory containing the line
alias eth0 r8169 (or for a 2.4 kernel add this line to the /etc/modules.conf file).
Ciao,
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By hunterpritchett in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2006, 09:52 AM
-
By hunterpritchett in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2006, 08:34 AM
-
By tecc in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 10:07 PM
-
By nolisaurus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:51 AM
-
By Panik in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1 PC Office 2021 Pro replacement drive USB lifetime version
$40.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90