View Poll Results: the windows recovery cd will let you partition you HD to reserve a smaller chunk for windows, and a
- Voters
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
-
Goodbye windows! (almost. I need help!)
That's it! I'm getting rid of it! Well, actually I'm gonna make it a very small part of my HD.
The only problem is that I can't figure out how to partition my HD. I'm using a Dell Inspiron notebook, and the recovery cd (the one that has windows release 1 on it) asks if I want to reinstall windows. Will the cd let me repartition my HD, so that I could have XP take up like only 2, or 3 gigs?
Similar Threads
-
By whoeverheis in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:13 PM
-
By knopppixxx in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By rowck001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99