I have currently un-installed linux from hardrive and now live boot from cd (knoppix 3.7)
I was wondering can any one explain in the most simplest form possible on how to get amsn up and running, from scratch.
I am Running Knoppix 3.7
If possible can i please have the links for the things i iwll need to dl in order to run amsn
Many Thanks

DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00
Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED
$205.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
1987 Vintage Apple Macintosh High Resolution Monochrome Monitor 030-3083-b guide
$19.95
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99