-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.6 - 3.7 Questions
Hi;
I have Knoppix 3.6 and I am thinking about reinstalling with 3.7.
Knoppix 3.6 has the kde 3.3.1 which has bug such that the kdm does not present a menu of the alternate desktops/window managers. That and some things are missing from the control center.
I also noticed that the sound on my haugepauge card did not get set up.
Are these issues resolved with a newer version of the KDE in Knoppix 3.7?
I just thought I would look before I consider doing the work of upgrading.
Thanks
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By tworiversfolk in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-30-2006, 08:54 PM
-
By quicksilver1024 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:50 AM
-
By adrianmak in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By Jorah in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By NickT in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00