-
Can't Mount hda1 from my network
I'm on a network, and I'm trying to mount my harddrive on Knoppix, however, when I type in:
mount /dev/hda1
I'm given this message:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda1, or too many mounted file systems
I realize that I am mounting a harddrive with a few hundred users on it. Is this the problem? I'm new to Linnux, so I don't have an extensive knowledge yet, but I'm learning. If you could help me, that would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By jimandjeanette in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By DukeNukemPT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By rodrigo_tomita in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 12:49 PM
-
By Capoeira in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08