-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Skaster
The network is just the Novell for Windows.... I can't open hda1 by clicking on the icon because it isn't mounted yet.
I'm not clear yet. If this is a Novell file server that you've booted Knoppix on, then you need to find out what type of file system it is. It's been about 8 years since I've managed some Netware servers (I expect there have been changes since then). At the time Netware used their own fies systems on Netware servers, and I have doubts that Knoppix can mount those. If Novell for Windows uses some sort of Windows file structure, then you should be able to mount it - I can certainly mount mine by clicking on the desktop icon.
Similar Threads
-
By jimandjeanette in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By DukeNukemPT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By rodrigo_tomita in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 12:49 PM
-
By Capoeira in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$254.97