-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Skaster
I'm pretty sure it's all windows structured. ....?

Originally Posted by
Skaster
This is exactly what shows up:
mount /dev/hda1
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda1, or too many mounted file systems
How does one fix this? What exactly does it mean?
Back to my last post - that last time I used Netware it was not a Microsoft compatable partition. I very much suspect this is the case here, but I'm certainly not saying I know that for a fact. I don't know what Novell for Windows is, as compared to Netware 3 or Netware 4 or Netware 5 or so on. You could easily determine the partition type a number of ways. One would be to simply check your documentation. Another would be to run DOS from a floppy and see if it can see and access the partition. Yet another would be to run partitioning software and see what the partition types are (use care and a little common sense here, look but don't make any changes with the partitioning software). See the man page on mount if you need and want more help with it, but the simple fact is I have an icon on my Knoppix desktop for every partition that Knoppix can open and I can mount that partition by clicking it.
Similar Threads
-
By jimandjeanette in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By DukeNukemPT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By rodrigo_tomita in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 12:49 PM
-
By Capoeira in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$1259.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$333.99