Yeah, I'm pretty sure the problem is going from primary to seconadary HD. So is there anyway around this problem? I'll reinstall FreeDOS and DSL on HDB, but will I have to do anything else to make is work?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the problem is going from primary to seconadary HD. So is there anyway around this problem? I'll reinstall FreeDOS and DSL on HDB, but will I have to do anything else to make is work?

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99