Guys,
I'm remastering a copy of Knoppix LITE to add an application and
have stumbled into the following problems. Can some experts
assist here?
I'm getting several
"Modprobe can't open dependancies /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep"
on startup.
Also, the user wizard is running instead of starting with the user:
"knoppix"
I'm getting a DSP sound error message that I suspect is related to the
first problem.. (maybe)
Also, I've added a directory to /etc/skel that doesn't seem to be getting
moved to /home/knoppix. Is there something/somewhere else for this?
Thanks guys...
Any good assistance will help in the production of an 8-bit computer
emulation release of KNOPPIX lite. I'm trying to create the VICE equiv.
to KNOPPIX-MAME.
Jeff

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95