-
Remastering Knop-LITE help!
Guys,
I'm remastering a copy of Knoppix LITE to add an application and
have stumbled into the following problems. Can some experts
assist here?
I'm getting several
"Modprobe can't open dependancies /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep"
on startup.
Also, the user wizard is running instead of starting with the user:
"knoppix"
I'm getting a DSP sound error message that I suspect is related to the
first problem.. (maybe)
Also, I've added a directory to /etc/skel that doesn't seem to be getting
moved to /home/knoppix. Is there something/somewhere else for this?
Thanks guys...
Any good assistance will help in the production of an 8-bit computer
emulation release of KNOPPIX lite. I'm trying to create the VICE equiv.
to KNOPPIX-MAME.
Jeff
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 22
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:47 PM
-
By betaluva in forum Ideas
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 AM
-
By jasperlevink in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By rabinhood in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 07:48 PM
-
By Jesus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00