Guys,
I'm remastering a copy of Knoppix LITE to add an application and
have stumbled into the following problems. Can some experts
assist here?
I'm getting several
"Modprobe can't open dependancies /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep"
on startup.
Also, the user wizard is running instead of starting with the user:
"knoppix"
I'm getting a DSP sound error message that I suspect is related to the
first problem.. (maybe)
Also, I've added a directory to /etc/skel that doesn't seem to be getting
moved to /home/knoppix. Is there something/somewhere else for this?
Thanks guys...
Any good assistance will help in the production of an 8-bit computer
emulation release of KNOPPIX lite. I'm trying to create the VICE equiv.
to KNOPPIX-MAME.
Jeff

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-60F Network Security/Firewall Appliance
$2355.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99