Guys,
I'm remastering a copy of Knoppix LITE to add an application and
have stumbled into the following problems. Can some experts
assist here?
I'm getting several
"Modprobe can't open dependancies /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep"
on startup.
Also, the user wizard is running instead of starting with the user:
"knoppix"
I'm getting a DSP sound error message that I suspect is related to the
first problem.. (maybe)
Also, I've added a directory to /etc/skel that doesn't seem to be getting
moved to /home/knoppix. Is there something/somewhere else for this?
Thanks guys...
Any good assistance will help in the production of an 8-bit computer
emulation release of KNOPPIX lite. I'm trying to create the VICE equiv.
to KNOPPIX-MAME.
Jeff

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
76 Vintage 3.5" Floppy Disks NON-WORKING Retro Computer Props Craft Art Lot
$19.99
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00