'apt-get install kdemultimedia-kio-plugins' should get the audiocd protocol. You may also need the kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins package.Originally Posted by styven
Hi all,
Am getting somewhere all be that somewhere is getting me more frustrated......................please help before i lose the plot!!!!!!!!!
Have managed to get cds to hdd, with title and listing, and then into kaffeine playlist. My frustration is that all i have in that playlist is a list of tracks albeit blocked by album. I do not seem to be able to select an album individually, any ideas.
cheers steve.
'apt-get install kdemultimedia-kio-plugins' should get the audiocd protocol. You may also need the kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins package.Originally Posted by styven
OK,
I used Greenfly's tip and installed Grip. Wow, this Knoppix thing just keeps getting better and better. Look out behind you Bill Gates!!
I've got the sound cookin but I want to one more little thing.
In Windoze I can and DO run my sound blaster in surround sound 5.1 mode. I would like to do this in Knoppix.
Is there any config or utility that will let me do this in Knoppix?
sakiZ

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99