-
Hey, I'm trying to do the Konquerer way, aswell, and I got the same problem!
I think it's because I don't have LAME (a codec, I think) I poked around and found that LAME can be downloaded in a .tar.gz format. How do I use that format? Like, what do I do with that download?
More info: http://www.mp3-tech.org/programmer/programmers.html about half way down the page.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 09:49 AM
-
By Seyyapc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 12:51 AM
-
By Billsrock61 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By aravind in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Rare Vintage Qume QVT-102 Terminal w Keyboard Damaged READ
$129.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

MOS MCS1026 Vintage Ceramic Chip - missing multiple legs (BO)
$250.00

Zilog Z80A-P10 Z80 Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$150.00

INTEL C3404 VINTAGE Ceramic Gray Trace Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00

Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99

HP OmniBook 425 Vintage Computer RARE Computer Only WORKS W/Flashdisk
$299.99