-
Senior Member
registered user
Wow We're Rollin! But, another question
OK,
I used Greenfly's tip and installed Grip. Wow, this Knoppix thing just keeps getting better and better. Look out behind you Bill Gates!!
I've got the sound cookin but I want to one more little thing.
In Windoze I can and DO run my sound blaster in surround sound 5.1 mode. I would like to do this in Knoppix.
Is there any config or utility that will let me do this in Knoppix?
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 09:49 AM
-
By Seyyapc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 12:51 AM
-
By Billsrock61 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By aravind in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99