-
I tried it again!
I reinstalled to the hardrive, but when it got to the floppy part, it put it in, but it kept saying,
"I/O Error on dev/fd0, sector whatever"
I kept changing the sector that was the problem. Then I took out the disk, and then put it back in, but then it said
"Probing BIOS for drive something. This might take a while."
I rebooted with the floppy, and it went right into Windows, it dodnt even tell me to take it out. Usually it complains if there is a floppy in the drive.
Similar Threads
-
By niceguy167 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By SalsaDoom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By iconfly in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 03:37 PM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D 8-Core 3.0GHz Socket AM4 CPU 4MB L2 96MB L3
$330.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98