-
Robotics 5610 modem - How do I do this
To be able to use my modem I need to add this line
setserial -v /dev/ttyS4 uart 16550A port 0xb000 irq 23
to
/etc/init.d/setserial
but I don't know how to do this.
Also, these two lines seem to work in .login
su:password
ln -s /dev/ttyS4 /dev/modem
Again, I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I don't know what .login is since I don't login
I'm really new to Linux and could use some help.
Thanks
crhoff
Similar Threads
-
By lwood87 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-09-2006, 02:21 AM
-
By timothias in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-25-2005, 06:19 AM
-
By rpeck in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 06:19 PM
-
By Evan38888 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:15 AM
-
By bullgoose in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 04:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98