That in mind, how about:
1) saveable cheatcode options (onto the floppy). Better way? (Im sure there is...
2) GUI app to change $HOME to another removable media (usbkey, zip, etc.). I know there is a mod...but Im having trouble with it...maybe Im just a doofus.
I Love Knoppix...if that is all I have to 'complain' about - it must be pretty good!!!

Rainbow Apple Logo Travel Bag Computer Carrying Case Black Vintage
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Tandy PC-8 Vintage Pocket Computer MPN 26-3655 w/ Box & Operation Manual
$75.00
Vintage Western Digital Internal EIDE 100 GB Hard Drive Model WD1000BB.
$120.00
Vintage Compaq Contura Aero 4/33C Laptop NO/HDD AC POSTS
$100.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37