-
ok, and, by the way, thanks for the help so far....I cd-ed to /etc/apache/conf.d, vi-ed a file userdir.conf, and... rec'd the error message: "userdir.conf " E212: Can't open file for writing... when I tried to wq (save) the file... again and again I must be doing something wrong, for I can not save to any directory except knoppix's home directory... is there a switch I haven't flipped or something that I should be doing?
please advise
cheers!
Bill
Similar Threads
-
By brass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2006, 11:47 AM
-
By brass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:30 PM
-
By madmadmod in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:03 PM
-
By exiva in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 03:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

HPE 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-R DDR4 Svr RAM P03052-091 P00924-B21 M393A4K40DB2-CVFBY
$270.00

Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 16GB M393A2G40DB0-CPB, PC4-2133P-RA0-10-DC0 DDR4, ECC Registered
$75.00

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00

64GB DDR5 CAMM 4800MHz Memory K467XP-HYM-I Dell Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780
$759.00

6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick - Lot of 50
$184.99