Hello guys I'd like to ask you, if anybody has nx9005 laptop and if there is no problem with ACPI.
Because I've tried to add following cheatcodes into boot prompt but they won't help either.
knoppix26 noapic nolapic acpi=on (also acpi=force) ..... I come from "mandrake" tribe where
the problem remains and that's the reason why I wanted to change to debian / knoppix.
Thank you for all advices
-mark-![]()

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99