-
Senior Member
registered user
I have configured my archlinux kernel 2.6.10-1 to enable "cramfs".
I do not know if it is required for decompress of .cmg files.
I found previously that my Knoppix /mnt/app had to be addressed to change permissions and have done so in archlinux as well.
You remarked about utilizing mkisofs to modify the .cmg images but haven't as yet identified the particulars. Perhaps it would help my efforts to get Klik running in arch.
I have tried using arch...mount -o loop.. and succeeded in getting a .cmg image file into /mnt/app but it did not run.
I have tried to use the "run" command with .cmg files with no success.
I note the fstab entries in klik include a "loop" statement which most likely enables the decoding.
Thank you for your responses and help.
I haven't given up .......
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:35 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Ideas
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:45 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$218.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00