-
Senior Member
registered user
Cramfs has been entered into my kernel config as a module and entered into /etc/rc.conf module listing.
I have attempted to run the desktop .cmg files with right click ...select AppRun.
I have also tried the "run command" ...click and drag .cmg into "run Command" and receive Kde error "cannot run /mnt/app1"
I have entered all the Klik details in fstab.
You mention "exec" which is not yet in the fstab listing. I assume if I add it , it would have to be added to all seven entries of /mnt/app.
One thing I did gave a clue...I opened the "tmp/klik/galculator" file in Konqueror and performed "click and drag" AppRun to "Wrapper". The result is given below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tmp/klik/galculator/usr/bin/galculator: error while loading shared libraries: libglade-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I expect that some of the Klik material will not perform for dependencies absent.
If I perform the usual "mount" command ....what coding would be necessary to mount the galculator.cmg image file in /mnt/app?
The /mnt/app directory has been chmod full permissions.
If I use the "Run Command" what should be entered? If I have no entry in /mnt/app, is an entry created when I run right-click...AppRun?
I hope I have given you some useful feedback.
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:35 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Ideas
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:45 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99