-
Senior Member
registered user
bfree;
I am irish, too!
I have downloaded the Klik system into another OS archlinux.
The fstab entries appear, I have access to the .cmg files on desktop, I have created a /mnt/app directory but have no entries in that directory.
I understand that the system uses cramfs (rom) and such a file system is available in the OS but not yet enabled( Have to re-configure).
I have to change the fstab entries for the /mnt/app 1 thru 7 to reflect the proper protocol for archlinux but am unaware of whether all this change will do any good in applying Klik to the archlinuxOS.
I only assume that I could use cramfs for de-compressing and that the fstab can be changed to recognize both the cramfs and the /mnt/app entries.
It is a ro system and should be possible to utilize it in archlinuxOS.
Do you have any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:35 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Ideas
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:45 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00