-
Senior Member
registered user
Cramfs has been entered into my kernel config as a module and entered into /etc/rc.conf module listing.
I have attempted to run the desktop .cmg files with right click ...select AppRun.
I have also tried the "run command" ...click and drag .cmg into "run Command" and receive Kde error "cannot run /mnt/app1"
I have entered all the Klik details in fstab.
You mention "exec" which is not yet in the fstab listing. I assume if I add it , it would have to be added to all seven entries of /mnt/app.
One thing I did gave a clue...I opened the "tmp/klik/galculator" file in Konqueror and performed "click and drag" AppRun to "Wrapper". The result is given below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tmp/klik/galculator/usr/bin/galculator: error while loading shared libraries: libglade-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I expect that some of the Klik material will not perform for dependencies absent.
If I perform the usual "mount" command ....what coding would be necessary to mount the galculator.cmg image file in /mnt/app?
The /mnt/app directory has been chmod full permissions.
If I use the "Run Command" what should be entered? If I have no entry in /mnt/app, is an entry created when I run right-click...AppRun?
I hope I have given you some useful feedback.
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:35 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Ideas
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:45 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56

Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
$59.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99