Hello guys I'd like to ask you, if anybody has nx9005 laptop and if there is no problem with ACPI.
Because I've tried to add following cheatcodes into boot prompt but they won't help either.
knoppix26 noapic nolapic acpi=on (also acpi=force) ..... I come from "mandrake" tribe where
the problem remains and that's the reason why I wanted to change to debian / knoppix.
Thank you for all advices
-mark-![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK hynix 128GB (2x64GB) DDR5 ECC Registered RDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin
$4600.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$134.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55