Hi,
I run LiveCD Knoppix3.7,with home=/dev/sda1/knoppix.img and myconf=/dev/sda1
I ran ALT+F2 "wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh", restarted browser and try to install some apps from http://klik.atekon.de/.
Klik starts off ok, connects to the necessary ftp server to get the .deb files needed, logs in ok but then I get an error message "could not connect to host"
Same error for following kliks
-amsn
-bittorrent
- mozilla-firefox
- ...
Seems like all apps fail to download. Any suggestions?
I can do an anonymous ftp from commandline.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01