grub>
as I recently learned missing menu.lst grub entries are resulting in this
Robert
Hi all, just burned a shiny new Knoppix 3.7 CD. I popped it into my PC and ran "sudo knoppix-installer" from a terminal, configured the install and finished the install without any errors. I then took out the CD and re-booted the machine. The first thing that appears is a "grub>" prompt. I tried "tab" to bring up a list of commands and tried a few but nothing happened. Any idea where I went wrong with my install? Thank you.
Ming Hai
grub>
as I recently learned missing menu.lst grub entries are resulting in this
Robert

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Retro Rare Vintage TransWarp GS Accelerator Card Apple IIGS Applied Engineering
$499.00
Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items
$100.00
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
Vintage MacLuggage I/O Design Carrying Case Apple Macintosh Plus SE Classic Bag
$89.95
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00