grub>
as I recently learned missing menu.lst grub entries are resulting in this
Robert
Hi all, just burned a shiny new Knoppix 3.7 CD. I popped it into my PC and ran "sudo knoppix-installer" from a terminal, configured the install and finished the install without any errors. I then took out the CD and re-booted the machine. The first thing that appears is a "grub>" prompt. I tried "tab" to bring up a list of commands and tried a few but nothing happened. Any idea where I went wrong with my install? Thank you.
Ming Hai
grub>
as I recently learned missing menu.lst grub entries are resulting in this
Robert

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7 15.6" 8GB 512GB, ABYSS BLUE
$190.99