Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4

    Help

    I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED [/b]

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    62

    Re: Help

    Quote Originally Posted by cosgeo99
    I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED [/b]
    If you want help here there are two things to bear in mind:

    1. It is impolite to sticky your post in order to get attention -- generally you will be ignored. So one, remove this post from being a Sticky.

    2. Writing in captitals is akin to SHOUTING in nettiquette. Imagine if you went into a room and shouted to all in sundry that you wanted help. Oh, and saying "please," is also generally polite too.

    I am only doing this because I believe you are ignorant and unless someone points these facts out you are not going to learn. I like to help but what you have done annoys me quite a lot ...

    So remove this post from being a sticky, and then ask nicely, and I'll give you a hand.

    Regards,

    Grant D. Vallance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67



Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER  picture

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER

$39.99



Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys picture

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys

$16.99



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99