-
No Sound when Online
First off, I know I shouldn't complain about being able to get online using a winmodem. But every time I do so, I lose the ability to play any sounds on my computer. (The soundcard is on the motherboard.) I have turned the volume off under the properties for the modem.
This is a hard drive install of knoppix 3.6.
Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By Aspra in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-31-2006, 12:41 AM
-
By Rik in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-13-2006, 07:32 PM
-
By dog_soldier in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-02-2006, 12:44 AM
-
By oc in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By Firstimer in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25