-
OK I tried it, I love it, now wanna make it perminant...
OK here's the deal. Some friends of mine have been bugging me to loose Winblows for quite a while now and I finally caved in and tried this KNOPPIX CD everybody is raving about around here. I love this version quite a bit. It's a breath of freash air as compaired to Microshaft's product XP, better known as Xtreem Pain. I want to make it perminant so I'm wondering if there's any way to install KNOPPIX to a small hard drive. If that's not an option I'm open to suggestions as to which distro and/or version to use. The reason I'm asking is because I've been to the Linux website and noticed there are quite a few different kinds to choose from. For me that's a problem because I have no idea what any of them are like. That's why I decided to ask some one who knows a little more about the subject. Please keep in mind that I havn't used this more than just today so I'm not as familliar with how things work as some of you. To put it another way, HELP!
Similar Threads
-
By mikieears in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 07:59 AM
-
By tofu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:56 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 01:36 PM
-
By smiley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:09 AM
-
By noxavior in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00