I'm still looking for a good distro of Linux to install on a more perminant basis. By the looks of it I'm going to need a bigger old hard disk. I'm using an old seagate 3.2Gig at the moment and I can see that it's going to fill up quick. I just wish I could use my Winblows drive without formatting it. It's a large drive with a lot of irriplacable data. The main problem is that it would take me over 100 CD-Rs and more than one day to do. I'm currently looking into just buying a new drive and backing it all up to that. A duplicate if you will, of the whole drive. So yes I'm still looking for a good version of Lenux for a beginner like me. Any tips or tricks as to installing Linux on a FAT32 drive would be welcome too. Again, thank you for the help so far...