no, according to apt it's version 0.8; and btw, the latest prerelease version of ndiswrapper is 1.0rc2,
so I would give it a try (if only to make sure, that the next release version works for you...)
Ciao,
Thomas
Hey,
New to knoppix, but have a question. I 've tried to get wireless working on my dell d600 and have to get the newest version of ndiswrapper to do it ( dell truemobile 1400 a/b/g card) only version 0.12 seems to work. The install is wierd and does not save with creating a persistent home directory because of that. I am operating off of the Live CD and cannot uninstall the old version ndiswrapper to install the new in the correct place. I am using a jumpdrive to save config settings, but the wireless setting are not in a place where they get saved with config settings.
My Question? does knoppix 3.7 have ndiswrapper 0.12 in the live CD? If so, I will burn one of that version and try again.
Thanks,
no, according to apt it's version 0.8; and btw, the latest prerelease version of ndiswrapper is 1.0rc2,
so I would give it a try (if only to make sure, that the next release version works for you...)
Ciao,
Thomas

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99