-
Re: Synaptic question
Pumpino, I can't answer your question sorry but I also use Synaptic which I find to be far superior to kpackage (e.g. the search facilities are in another realm). However, if there is one complaint I can make about Synaptic is its poor documentation. E.g. on those default archive settings - What does "ignore" mean? What does "now" mean? I haven't even managed to google my way to answers for these. I'm sure these short descriptions mean something to the developers but how can they expect users to guess their meaning - particularly when they seem to have no obvious corollary to any commands in apt?
Similar Threads
-
By jfca283 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:08 AM
-
By mbgb14 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
-
By my2cents in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 06:30 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 07:52 PM
-
By Fortran in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99