-
How do I get MS Fonts working?
I downloaded the MS true type fonts package (can't remember the exact name of it). Anyway, unlike with MEPIS, it popped up with a box saying I had to do something to get the fonts working. I thought "I'll worry about that later", but my fonts look rather ordinary now, so I need to do something to get fonts working correctly.
Currently, I don't have Arial in OpenOffice, but it's listed in Firefox, although selecting Arial doesn't seem to change the font at all!
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 03:24 AM
-
By mac57 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By XPediTioN in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM Storwize V5000E V5030E SAN Storage Control Enclosure Server w/ Dual 02PX517
$1249.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99