-
Junior Member
registered user
Weird Test
Ok, I see that I cannot have USB and SATA hard drives together. Either USB (with Knoppix v3.4) or SATA (with Knoppix 3.7) I have to live with that.
And now the next problem (or question)
Playing withe cheatcodes:
testcd
I am checking my CD (v.3.4) from O'Reilly's knoppix book. Usually the disk works fine. (Besides problems some of them I have posted here, but I do not think they originated from the bad CD copy)
While testing I got messages, that /boot/isolinux.bin and /knoppix/background.jpg failed MD5 check.
But the final messge stated: Everything looks OK
Is it OK? Can I ignore failed files? Or there is a problem, which I didn't see yet?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By bigjnsa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 01:19 AM
-
By socrates in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By Me|2c in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By ljsparkleee in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:46 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99