Pictures are always nice.![]()
Good job.
YES
NO
Hi guys,
Sorry if this is another dull posting. But as a Linux Newbie I found I had a few problems getting Knoppix to boot from my CD's I was burning. After many trials and errors several CD's later and much searching around eventually worked out what the problem was. I had WinRar installed on my system and the ISO file I had downloaded was showing it as a WinRar File. As a Noob I mistakenly extracted the files thinking they were compressed and tried making bootable discs with the files to no avail.
Any way I sorted out the problem and have created a Tutorial on how to burn these discs Step by Step with detailed images for anyone that is interested.
Hope this is O.K.
See what you think and let me know. Constuctive comments please. Thanks![]()
http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm
Pictures are always nice.![]()
Good job.
Your page is useful but requires the flashplugin to be installed. I do not use flash on firefox at all, so the only way I was to properly view the page was to copy the URL into IE & then it worked. Please consider using GIFs or PNGs instead of flash graphics.
*claps* that a very good done job for a newbie... oh by the way... nice way to lay out the picture... *thumbs up*...
Hi I was aware of using Flash buttons and I too use Firefox on my Windows system although I did download the plugin, was there any particular reason you do not use Flash on Firefox? If it creates too many problems for people I will perhaps change the buttons to GIF's. (I have just changed the pages to use Gif's just in case)Originally Posted by UnderScore
![]()
WOW thanks for this. I have been tearing out my hair!!!!!
I am in the linux world!!

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Nutanix Supermicro NXS2U2NL12G600 2x Node with Motherboards, Backplanes, & More
$450.00
Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
DELL POWEREDGE FC640 Server FHH8V W/×2 Intel Xeon Gold 6142,0KHKN5. *READ⬇*
$130.00
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99