-
PS2 mouse not working after upgrade
I did a apt-get dist-upgrade today and my ps2 mouse stopped working. I can only see the cursor but could not move it.
How do I fix this problem?
-
As a follow up, this happened on 2 m/cs.
I managed to get one working by unpluging the mouse and plugging it in again when I find that Win98 could not detect the mouse either. Could it be that Knoppix have affected the mouse somehow even Win98 could not detect it?
On the other m/c where I have RH9, WinXP and Knoppix installed, the mouse works in RH9 and WinXp.
BTW, its a PS2 scroll mouse.
Similar Threads
-
By pearman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:15 PM
-
By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-19-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By ezuk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By baldyeti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 12:03 AM
-
By ool in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 CORE i7-10610U 1.80GHZ 256GB 16GB WCam WiFi W11 Cord
$175.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win11 Pro
$289.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$259.99