-
Help Getting started!
Hello all, I am new to knoppix and any linux os. That is the main reason I went with the bootable cd. I finally got it burnt and got loaded up. Considering I dont know any language beside html, vb. and java I have had a hard time. I get to load scsi modules any help would be good or suggestions on getting started. Thanks 
edit all fixed a mod can delete this or something, sorry
Similar Threads
-
By agentchange in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2006, 12:40 AM
-
By TheChemist187 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 05:13 AM
-
By atrick-pay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By sirknot in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By sirknot in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 06:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

Lot of 10OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 63WH Battery RJ40G M033W - Excellent
$175.00

New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99

OEM Genuine 86Wh 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$35.99

OEM Genuine 62WH 6MT4T Battery For Dell Latitude E5470 E5570 6MT4T 07V69Y 7V69Y
$36.66

New Dell OEM Inspiron 15 3511 15.6" Battery 11.25V 41Wh 3467mAh G91J0 MGCM5
$44.95