-
Problems with linksys wireless usb network adapter ver.2.6
Hi all, new to linux and Knoppix. I am using v.3.6 on three computers which are networked via linksys and dsl. I can access the internet just fine on my laptop and desktop, I am having problems with another older desktop which is connected via the above mentioned adapter. I went to the configuration window to try and configure this adapter and I got this message:
Sorry, no working ethernet card could be found. If you do have an interface card which was not autodetected so far, you probably wish to load the driver manually using the modconf utility. Run modconf now? I clicked yes and was directed to another window with all kinds of applications and drivers, I did not see anything having to do with my problem.
I would appreciate any help to get me started using Knoppix as it is the only distro that is friendly to my setup. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By cdgeorge in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By minghai in forum Networking
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 05:17 AM
-
By Tankerkevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By haYnguy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:19 AM
-
By jeff_20_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00