http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-l...en/table.shtml
I mostly use bittornado or bittornado-gui
client? I just installed debian and Im looking for somthing to replace azureus with.
http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-l...en/table.shtml
I mostly use bittornado or bittornado-gui
Why not azureus?
It's good enough for me.
![]()
Clarification: Azureus is writen in Java, so you can run it on almost anything. See http://azureus.sourceforge.net/howto_linux.php for Linux details.Originally Posted by shah

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Computer Vacuum 14500Pa 110000RPM Air Duster Blower Keyboard Cleaning
$63.99