Hi!

I need some help remastering knoppix.
I followed the first steps described in this howto:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867 (Remaster KNOPPIX the easy way using menu based remaster scripts)[url]

first i created a fs on /dev/hdb2
Code:
mke2fs -vj /dev/hdb2
i started knoppix from cd (version 3.6) started the remasterscript.
i chose "create new remaster" and extracted the cd in /mnt/hdb2

NOW I WANT TO BOOT THIS COPY

when copying is finished i restart linux from harddisk. i copy the isolinux-directory to /boot (cp -Rp /cdrom/boot/isolinux /boot)
and insert the following into /etc/lilo.conf
Code:
image=/boot/isolinux/linux26
        initrd=/boot/isolinux/minirt26.gz
        label="KNOPPIX"
        append="lang=de usb2 splash fromhd=/dev/hdb2 home=scan myconfig=scan apm=power-off"
        root=/dev/hdb2
        read-only
i run lilo, restart and choose KNOPPIX. now ths leads to an error. it tells me that / has a bad superblock
can anybody figure out what i've done wrong. i know it must work s.th. like this because it already worked some
time before (just removed the old image and found the old lilo-entry but i cant remember how i've done it exactly)

i'm grateful for any help!!!