-
Junior Member
registered user
I just setup a dual boot (XP Pro SP2 and Knoppix 3.7) on my:
B3 Intel Centrino 12.1" Slim BMobile.
(it's laptops that we sale, not some big manufacturer brand)
Intel M 1.6Ghz/2M Dothan uFCPGA2
Integrated 256MB uSODIMM DDR333
40GB
Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME video
CDRW/DVD
Intel 802.11bg PRO2100 (although device manager shows 2200)
Here is pictures in case you wanted to see it.
About 2lbs.
Blank screen. I had to use 'fb1024x768' to make it work - otherwise it just gave me a blank screen.
Works great. Although I did have an issue of installing Knoppix and lilo, then rebooting and having no lilo - it just went to XP. I just re did the process and now lilo works. Incase somebody googles for it: "After install no lilo just XP". - Just re-do it.
Also I cannot get the audio to work or the WiFi to work. I'm not really concered about the Wifi because I just ordered an Orinoco Classic Gold. The audio is a SoundMAX intergrated. Anybody know how to get that to work?
Similar Threads
-
By MeSo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
-
By guigui in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 11:49 PM
-
By mithrill in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:10 AM
-
By Nthline in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 10:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00