-
Problems apt-get install attempts
I'm have been attempting (unsucessfully) to apt-get install both firestarter or guarddog. I've run apt-get update and I also
see that both guarddog and firestarter show up in apt-get cache search firewall. What continues to happen is a series of
404 errors when attempting to connect to the appropriate ftp servers after starting apt-get intall. Is there some modification necessary to my source.list to suceed ?
I've running a HD install of Ver 3.3 with 2.4 kernel. If there is more info need to appropriately respond let me know.
As usual, the answer will probably be mind-numbingly simple. I am still on the upslope of the learning curve ! I'm just glad to have sucessfully managed to accomplish a HDD install with the help of patience and good natured reponse of those in the Knoppix/Linux community.
Shine on You Crazy Diamonds !
Similar Threads
-
By dragonlord in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By Bucky Ball in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 01:45 AM
-
By Ekj530 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 09:00 PM
-
By rasc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 12:27 PM
-
By cozzy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 10:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95