Personally, I would go with firestarter. It is simple and straightforward, and it looks cool! Now, you should really use a *.deb package, it is much easier to use. Here's the link: http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/firestarter .
I'm have been attempting (unsucessfully) to apt-get install both firestarter or guarddog. I've run apt-get update and I also
see that both guarddog and firestarter show up in apt-get cache search firewall. What continues to happen is a series of
404 errors when attempting to connect to the appropriate ftp servers after starting apt-get intall. Is there some modification necessary to my source.list to suceed ?
I've running a HD install of Ver 3.3 with 2.4 kernel. If there is more info need to appropriately respond let me know.
As usual, the answer will probably be mind-numbingly simple. I am still on the upslope of the learning curve ! I'm just glad to have sucessfully managed to accomplish a HDD install with the help of patience and good natured reponse of those in the Knoppix/Linux community.
Shine on You Crazy Diamonds !
Personally, I would go with firestarter. It is simple and straightforward, and it looks cool! Now, you should really use a *.deb package, it is much easier to use. Here's the link: http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/firestarter .

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Computer In Original Box w Cord & User Manual 💥
$149.99