-
Help Getting started!
Hello all, I am new to knoppix and any linux os. That is the main reason I went with the bootable cd. I finally got it burnt and got loaded up. Considering I dont know any language beside html, vb. and java I have had a hard time. I get to load scsi modules any help would be good or suggestions on getting started. Thanks 
edit all fixed a mod can delete this or something, sorry
Similar Threads
-
By agentchange in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2006, 12:40 AM
-
By TheChemist187 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 05:13 AM
-
By atrick-pay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By sirknot in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By sirknot in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 06:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$120.73

Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00