Hello all, I am new to knoppix and any linux os. That is the main reason I went with the bootable cd. I finally got it burnt and got loaded up. Considering I dont know any language beside html, vb. and java I have had a hard time. I get to load scsi modules any help would be good or suggestions on getting started. Thanks
edit all fixed a mod can delete this or something, sorry

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T-LD1-11 Server RAM M386A4G40DM1-CRC5Q
$119.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
8GB DDR4 2400MHz Desktop RAM Unbuffered 288-Pin PC4-19200 Upgrade
$145.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N - Tested
$4200.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
SK Hynix 64GB (1x64GB) 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN Server Memory
$575.00
8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Unbuffered 288-Pin PC4-21300 Upgrade
$145.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98