-
drbd/enbd ?
Hello all,
I am actually installing a SMB/dns/dhcp-server based on KNOPPIX. It is working very well - so far. Until now i did not need to remaster, because everything I needed was on the CD ( btw : you made a great job, thank you Klaus Knopper ) .
But now it seems that I will come to point on which I need to remaster : has someone any experience with enbd or drbd ( and maybe heartbeat ) on KNOPPIX-live-CD ?
I prefer _not_ to remaster KNOPPIX ( because I guess a 'knoppix myconfig=scan' will work with every KNOPPIX-CD that will come out in the future ), but I guess it is needed in this particular case.
Thanks for your help
Schlafmuetze
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19