Hi All,

CrashedAgain -> yeah I tried that one both ways - renaming a jpg with .txt and renaming a .txt with jpg (in case it was some type of filter blocking). the renamed jpg still did not pass and the renamed txt file still passed. So, my guess was that it is the actual content of the file that does not pass. Txt and doc do not have the same tructure as binaries like zip, exe, pdf, jpg.

Green1 -> thanks for the tips and the test. I see it is not that common factor, I have received your mail attachment so obviously it is not gmail blocking it.


On the same line as above, since the files that are causing trouble are binaries (txt and doc pass without trouble)someone from the office actually suggested that it might be related to MIME settings but I am not sure where I can find those in Linux... Maybe one of you would know...

Thanks again for all your help