Best for ease of booting and provides fast browser with no need for ID or passwd is Puppy Linux. It runs in RAM as well and the desktop is not busy.
I am 79 and I like it. My wife will soon be using it. She is 78(shhhhh).
Best for ease of booting and provides fast browser with no need for ID or passwd is Puppy Linux. It runs in RAM as well and the desktop is not busy.
I am 79 and I like it. My wife will soon be using it. She is 78(shhhhh).

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00